A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated person to develop technical skills, gain real commercial experience and handle own projects!
Please note that this is an unpaid 3-month Part-Time internship Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
(No Expenses Covered).
This position would be a wonderful opportunity for a student or graduate to build up their portfolio.
You will be working with the manager to create new websites and update existing sites. You are encouraged to contribute with your own exciting ideas. You will also have skills in software programming and graphics, and be able to apply creativity and imagination.
Required skills and experience
The Ideal Candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Reliable, creative, diligent, detailed, lively, wanting to be part of our close-knit happy team.
- Degree level or equivalent in web technologies / design – although degree not essential, your ability and skills are most important.
- Knowledge of Content Management System such as Wordpress, Textpattern, Joomla etc.
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Solid technical skills and experience in using Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent communication, numeracy and time management skills
- Ability and desire to learn new skills and take on new tasks.
- Animation skills (After effects or 3D experience etc.) would be a bonus.
Please respond to jobs @ andrewtalbotdesign.co.uk with a copy of your CV with contact details and relevant experience, which should feature examples or links to recent work. Only applications with this information will be forwarded for consideration. Given the number of applications received please note that only successful applicants will be invited for an interview.
Job Type: Internship
Education: Degree Level
Location: Bristol, UK.