What are cookies?
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or another device when you access our websites are designed by:
- Andrew Talbot Design Limited, or on behalf of Andrew Talbot Design Limited, and are necessary to enable you to make purchases on our website;
- third parties who participate with us in marketing programmes; and
- third parties who broadcast web banner advertisements on behalf of Andrew Talbot Design Limited.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: -
1. For technical purposes essential to the effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to online transactions and site navigation.
2. For Andrew Talbot Design Limited to market to you, particularly web banner advertisements and targeted updates.
3. To enable Andrew Talbot Design Limited to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including monitoring the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
4. To enable Andrew Talbot Design Limited to meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our website from a site operated by those parties.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: -
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
1. Choose Settings> Advanced
2. Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”.
3. Click “Cookies”
1. Choose Preferences > Privacy
2. Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general, the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third-party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites. If you disable all cookies, you may be unable to complete a purchase on our sites.
Last updated 12/06/2022.
In a nutshell
At Andrew Talbot Design we aspire to create original website designs which will enhance and promote your products and services to the full. Maximising the chances of increasing your website traffic.
All our websites are designed and built in the UK by our exceptional Bristol web designers and developers, who are always on hand to help you.
The work featured on our website is just a small sample of the many websites we have created. Take a look at our 5-star reviews.
Tell us about your new project and we will share our ideas and expertise with you.