Posted: Mar 14, 2023
Do you need a website health check?
Is your website responsive?
We test to see if your website renders correctly on mobile phones and tablets with different screen sizes, making it a desirable experience for users on mobile devices
Does it load quickly?
If your website is slow to load users may get frustrated and leave. A faster website means a much better experience for your customers
Is it easily found?
Keeping your SEO up to date means search engines will rank your website higher therefore more potential customers see your website.
What will we do?
- Check for broken internal and external links and image links
- Check for any broken or missing images and their associated SEO Meta Tags descriptions, Alt tags, etc
- Review slow loading speed issues. Checking loading times on both mobile and desktop
- Review of your WordPress site security and third-party plugins, if applicable (we will need to login into your admin panel)
- Check for missing or duplicated issues with Page Titles, Meta Descriptions, H1 Tags, etc
- Duplicated content problems
- Overall Audit Score against Google’s latest build standards.
Never underestimate audience perception
Your viewers’ perception of your website reflects on their overall appreciation of your business. Attracting and retaining a website audience is more competitive than ever. If you don’t keep your website up to high-quality standards, you run the risk of getting lost in the crowd.
Let’s make a start, today!